In order to prepare your student for IB exams, our teacher will need the following information
- Grade and IB level your child is doing (SL or HL)
- Textbook the school is using
- A breakdown of all the topics they will be covering in the semester.
From there, our teacher will work with the High School Manager at MathProject to set targets for each session in order to prepare for the IB exam (which takes place in May).
- Setting a weekly schedule that the teacher will follow with your child
- Take MathProject tests with respect to the topics being covered (which will include IB questions from past exams/resources)
Once we finish the topics that need to be covered, the focus then becomes writing IB Past Exams that we will provide the student access to. This is meant to help the student get some experience and comfort about what it is like to actually write the exam when the day comes.